Ubiquiti Networks designed airMAX® ac radios for high performance and ease of installation. You have the freedom to deploy the Bullet™ AC anywhere in the world, as it allows for a high degree of flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths (subject to local country regulations).
The Bullet AC eliminates the need to use RF cables and requires no special antenna or tools to install. No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Bullet AC, operators can just plug and go.
- Dual-Band Frequency: The Bullet AC covers both 2.4 and 5 GHz spectrums, covering a wide range of frequency bands that work well for both short and long-distance links.
- Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE): 24V Passive PoE functionality is included. Both power and data are carried over a single Ethernet cable to the Bullet AC. Use the included PoE Adapter or an optional PoE switch.
- Output Power: The Bullet AC offers up to 22 dBm of output power.
- Weatherproof Design: The Bullet AC features a weatherproof design. Made from a high-grade, powder-coated aluminum, the casing can withstand nature’s harshest outdoor elements.
The Bullet AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using the Ubiquiti Network Management System (UNMS) app on your mobile device.
- 2412 - 2462 MHz / 5725 - 5850 MHz
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- N-Type Connector
- AC to 24VDC, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- 24V Passive PoE